A CREW UK continuing professional development event
Join leading experts for an informative event discussing women in leadership and the commercial real estate industry. Diversity continues to be a key issue for the industry and keynote speaker Dr Claire Collins will address a range of issues and trends relating to women in leadership, including:
- Unconscious bias and how to embed real organisational culture change
- Mentors versus sponsors - what role do each play and why they are both important
- Overcoming the leaky pipeline - there are equal men and women entering the workforce so where do the women go and what can we do about it?
This will then be followed by an expert panel from the commercial real estate sector who will draw on their experience, identifying good practice and strategies that they have found can make a real impact. Attendees are encouraged to join the debate and share their own experiences.
We will also be joined by CREW Network Global Study Mission participants from the U.S. who will add an additional perspective to the discussion.
This is a complementary event for CREW UK members and you are also invited to bring a guest.
Advanced registration is required, so to secure your place, please confirm your attendance by registering by 26 April.
Norton Rose Fulbright, 3 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AQ
Arrival and Registration
3:30 - 5 pm
Keynote: Women in Leadership - Trends and Challenges
Panel Discussion and Q&A
- Dr. Claire Collins, Associate Professor of Leadership Development and Behaviour and Director of Diversity & Inclusion at Henley Business School
- Chaired by: Professor Ginny Gibson, Emerita Professor of Corporate Real Estate, Henley Business School
- Siobhan Godley, Partner - Tax, Deloitte
- Alison Lambert, Senior Vice President, Finance Director - Europe, Oxford Properties Group
- Holly Neber, CEO, AEI Consultants
- Virginia Rothwell, HR Director UK, JLL
- Toby Turner, Founder, Holtby Turner - Executive Search and Development in Real Estate and Construction
5 - 6:30 pm
Tea and Cake, Plus Networking
Special thanks to our Global Agenda Programme Sponsor: